Friday, February 10, 2012

Poo-free update

It has been over a week now since I ditched my shampoo and conditioner.

I LOVE my hair.  I have managed to get over the urge to constantly touch my hair cos it feels so damn good, but I still enjoy looking at it!

My hair is so much softer, and has so much more body.  I did have very flat hair before.  But now it feels thick and luxurious.  It also feels very clean.

I have found the best way for me to apply the baking soda mix is to shake a little bit of baking soda into my palm (maybe a teaspoon full), wet it slightly and then apply this to my scalp.  Then I repeat that about four times to ensure my head is covered.

So poo-free = success!

I shall soon endeavour on another small step to become more 'green', chemical free, and self sufficient.  I'll keep you posted.  Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: