Saturday, February 4, 2012

Poo-free day 1

When I woke this morning I was quite excited about jumping in the shower and getting busy with my BS and ACV!

After wetting my hair I sprinkled about a tablespoon of baking soda into my palm and wet it so it was a runny paste.  I applied this to my hair, but it was quite hard to spread it around the scalp and hair so I had to do about 3 lots before I felt like everything had been cleaned.  I left it in for a minute or so, and I was feeling quite sceptical.

After rinsing it was time for the ACV.  I had a cup in the shower, so I filled this with warm water first before adding the ACV.  I then slowly poured this over my hair, only once splashing myself in the eye!  I was wondering if I would smell pickled afterwards....

I rinsed out the ACV and I could immediately feel how tangle free my hair felt.

I had to wait until my hair was dry before I could see if it really had worked.  And it did!  My hair looked and felt really nice, and clean.  I didn't smell bad, or of vinegar.  My hair feels slightly oily, but not overly so, and it certainly doesn't look oily.

So success.  Will keep you posted.  I intend to improve my BS application - maybe use a sprayer or squirter bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: