Friday, February 10, 2012

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex Review

Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Recently I was sent some Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex to try and review.

Generally my routine for my face consists of the following products:  Water.

Yes, that is right.  I do not use any special cleansers, toners or moisturisers and my skin has never been better.  However I have noticed that I am beginning to get a few wrinkles.  Which scares the crap out of me to be fair.  I am 30 years old, and I do not want to look old.

This product makes the following claims:
See results in an instant. Watch as advanced micro-fillers and light-diffusing particles dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles in just one application. And its hydrating formula reduces the appearance of deep lines in just 14 days.

I don't know if I saw results in an 'instant', but there is a definite improvement.  I have been using the product for over a month now and my lines are certainly reduced.  I actually really like the product.

In regards to the packaging - the bottle is lovely and shiny and the product is dispensed from a push down pump type of thing.  The pump SUCKS!  It is flimsy, and I can feel that there is product left but you just can't get it out!  This needs to be fixed.

I have one other major issue with the product.  Olay do animal testing.  Yes that is right.

So, what to do?  Use it, have less wrinkes, and live with the guilt on my conscience, or do the right thing and stand up for what I believe it?

I think I will be going back to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: