Thursday, January 26, 2012

Night Weaning, the Gentle Way. Day 3

Last night was a complete and utter disaster.

It started out brilliantly.  My little man was sleeping for good stretches (2 - 3 hours at a time) til around midnight.  He even got to sleep quickly without feeding himself to sleep once.  And then Mr 3 year old starts up, having a very loud dream and wakes us all right up and then promptly falls right back to sleep himself.
But me and the baby?  Awake from 1ish to around 5.30am.  Yes.  thats right.  bad night.  He just wanted to be awake, and would not lie still,

So I am very tired.  And I know what you are thinking, and the answer is No - I have not been operating any heavy machinery in this state.

I don't know how tonight will go.  I am so tired I just want to do whatever will get me the most sleep.  Quite short-sighted, but I do have to function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments: