Saturday, July 2, 2011

First Blog Post



My first blog post....

Have been feeling really inspired this week so far this is what I have done:
    Yes, these are the onions!
  • Purchased a pattern to make a dress, which I am going to alter to make it breastfeeding friendly.
  • Put in place an eight month plan to purchase our first home
  • Planted onions.  Why the hell I did this I will never know...cost me $4 for about 20 onion plants.  I think I could buy a bag of 20 onions for $4.  Without all of the work.
  • Organised a local venue for The Big Latch On
  • Read 'Dead Reckoning' by Charlaine Harris...yes, I know it is trashy, but I don't care.  I love Sookie Stackhouse.  And Eric.
  • Commissioned a portrait of me breast feeding my lovely 7 month old son Monty.
A few more things to sort out - like putting up some photos on this blog!

Okay, so first blog post done!  Now all that pressure is off, hopefully I can enjoy writing my next one a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I would love a portrait of me feeding my son! I have a canvas print of him at my breast (as a brand newborn) hanging in our stairwell. :) Can't wait to see your BF-friendly dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will post about the dress when I have a chance to make it.

    And will definitely keep you updated about the BF painting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments: